A delectable, melt in the mouth snack, these healthy cutlets are made with the most healthy ingredients like quinoa, beetroot, sweet potato.
They look colorful and have a crisp exterior with the addition of quinoa. It is an easy meal to wind up the kitchen along with some green salad on the side.
3 Beets( medium size)
1 Cup Quinoa
1 Sweet Potato( big size)
2 tsp rice flour
Oil for brushing
How to make Quinoa beetroot Cutlets?
- Cook 1 cup quinoa in 2 cups of water. Drain excess water.
- Mash boiled beetroot, sweet potato. Add boiled Quinoa and all the spices.
- Mix well. Take a small amount of mix and make a smooth ball. Press it to make a patty or cutlet. Repeat for all the mix.
- Optionally allow the patties to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spray oil on the beetroot patties,air fry the patties for 15-17 mins at 200 degree C (preheated for 5 minutes) or roast them on Pan.
- Serve with green chutney/ yogurt dip and enjoy!