Quick, low calorie and high in Vitamins and Minerals.
•1 tsp Olive oil
•1 medium onion, chopped
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1 tsp grated ginger
•1 medium carrot, diced
•1/2 cup green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
•1/2 cup corn kernels
•1/4 cup spring onions
•3 cups water
•1 tsp chilli sauce
•2 tsp oats flour
•Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium flame.
- Add the chopped onion & sautè for 2-3 mins until translucent.
- Stir in the minced garlic & grated ginger and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
- Add the diced carrots, beans and corn to the pot. Here, the chilli sauce, salt and pepper can also be added.
- Pour in the water, stir and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes.
- Add the oats flour to thicken the mixture.
- Once the vegetables are tender turn off the heat.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Ladle the healthy vegetable soup into a bowl and serve hot!