With just 3 main ingredients- Bell peppers , Eggs and Shredded cheese
A simple , delicious & nutritious breakfast option.
•2 medium bell peppers (any colour)
•Salt to taste
•2 tsp shredded mozzarella cheese
•4 tsp mixed herbs
•2 tsp milk
- Preheat the oven.
- Cut the bell peppers in half through the stem end. Remove ribs and seeds.
- In a cup beat eggs, pepper, salt, herbs and milk.
- Pour the mixture in the peppers.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Bake the peppers for 15 to 20 minutes until the eggs set.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
To cook peppers in pan-
- Fill the peppers with the mixture
- Place the peppers in a pan
- Cover it with a lid until the eggs set.