A perfect breakfast and snacks option, moong dal & oats chilla is easy to prepare and tastes yum especially when served with mint and coriander chutney.
- 1 cup Green Moong Dal
- 2 tbsp Wh ite Quaker Oats
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Onion
- Ginger, Garlic, Salt to taste
- Soak the dal overnight. Drain off the excess water and grind the dal with corrainder, ginger, garlic and chili. Add 2 tbsp Oats to the moong dal mixture and add additional water if needed.
- Add finely chopped onions, cumin seeds and salt and spread to form thin pancake on a hot non-stick tava. Use 1/2 tsp oil to grease the pan.
- Allow to cook for 2 mins and turn over. Serve with corrainder mint chutney
# Tip: Can stuff the chilla with grated paneer to make it rich in protein