Tandoori vegetable platter recipe is undoubtedly everyone’s favorite. The flavors of vegetables cooked in tandoori style is what beats even chicken tandoori recipe.
- Hung curds 2 cups
- Kasoori methi roasted and crushed 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Fresh mint leaves torn 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala to taste
- 300gms home made cow’s milk paneer
- 200gms mushrooms
- 1 cup diced red, green, yellow capsicum
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup big diced zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup big diced onion
- In a large bowl combine hung yogurt,kasoori methi, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Mix together paneer,vegetables, mint leaves and salt.
- Marinate the vegetables and paneer in the yogurt mixture for half an hour. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Cook the vegetables in the preheated oven at 180°C for 20- 25 mins
- While cooking, baste the vegetables with olive oil. Remove when done, sprinkle with chaat masala and serve hot.