If you thought the delicious dish of kebab could only be enjoyed by those who eat non-vegetarian, think again! The vegan dish of Soya Seekh Kebab is here to invigorate your taste buds.
Healthy, fresh and make a great snack/ dinner dish, the best part about this dish and recipe is that the kebabs are grilled, making it the healthiest version!
This Soya Bean Kebab involves boiling soaked soya granules (instead of the nuggets)for 5 minutes before adding green chillies, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, chopped onions, oatmeal and salt to the mixture. After letting the paste sit aside for a good one hour, skew the paste on the skewers in a preheated Oven Toaster Griller (OTG), turning them regularly so that the kebabs are evenly browned on all sides.
Once your Soya kebabs are done, serve them hot with mint chutney and onions squeezed with lemon juice.
- 2 cups – soya granules(boiled and strained)
- 2 tsp – roasted channa flour
- 2 tsp – Oatmeal
- 2 medium Onions
- 2 Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp – coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp – Garam Masala
- 2 tsp – Lime juice
- 2 tsp – soybean oil
- Coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Boil soya granules for 5 mins and strain the excess water.
- Add soya granules and the remaining ingredients in the blender and mix well.
- Take a skewer and make kebab of the above mixture and cook it in the oven or pan brushed with oil.
- Grill for 10 mins. Nutritious and tasty kebabs are ready!