Stir fry veggies are a classic favorite. You can prepare different vegetables, meat , poultry using this method. Adding protein such as paneer, tofu, mushrooms, chicken, fish along with vegetables will increase the nutritional value of the dish.
In addition to being quick and easy, stir-frying is also healthy. It results in tender-crisp vegetables that retain more nutrients than if they were boiled. And since stir-frying requires only a small amount of oil, the fat content is low. Since a stir-fry is cooked at a high temperature, choose oil with a high smoke point (do not use extra virgin olive oil for stir frying as it has low smoke point) If you want to use olive oil, choose classic olive oil.
Whether you serve them alone or as a side dish, everyone will love this simple recipe!
I love the rainbow of color and flavor and how easy it is to make!
No fancy ingredients are needed, just a bunch of fresh veggies and an easy 3 ingredient stir fry sauce.
Add at least four or more vegetable cut into bite-sized pieces from the below:
Veg mushroom sauce/Oyster sauce
Coconut Vinegar/Cider Vinegar
- Saute ginger, garlic in extra light olive oil till raw smell is gone
- Add preferred bite-sized chopped veggies (in order of hard veggies first & softer later)
- Add soy, mushroom/oyster sauces in the ratio of 2:1
- Season with Salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water (not too much, we do not want to make a gravy)
- Garnish with Sesame seeds and serve