Tandoori Broccoli ?—-When you want to have something hot and nice on a cold day ?
Hung curds 2 cups
Kasoori methi roasted and crushed 1 teaspoon
Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Makhana powder- 2 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Chat masala to taste
Broccoli florets- 300gms
- In a large bowl combine hung yogurt, makhana powder, kasoori methi, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Mix together broccoli and salt.
- Marinate the broccoli in the yogurt mixture for half an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Cook the vegetables in the preheated oven at 180°C for 20- 25 mins
5.While cooking, baste the vegetables with olive oil/ coconut oil.
- Remove when done, sprinkle with chaat masala and serve hot