Garlic chilli paneer is a quick high protein snack. It can be prepared in 15-20 mins and is super flavorful. Can combine with a bowl of salad or soup and add for your dinner option too.
•200 gm paneer, diced
•6-8 large garlic cloves
•3-4 de-seeded dried red chillies
•1 tsp soya sauce
•1 tsp apple cider vinegar
•2-3 tbsp water
•2 tbsp olive oil
•1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
•1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
•Salt to taste
- Add the garlic cloves, de-seeded dried chillies salt and vinegar to a mixer. Make sure the garlic isn’t sprouted else the sauce is likely to taste bitter.
- Add water to smoothen the paste and suit your liking.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions. Saute until lightly golden. Add the capsicum and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Here you can now add the ground paste and saute on a medium flame till the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan.
- Do a taste test and adjust it with salt. Add soya sauce. Now add the paneer and toss gently to coat the mixture. If the sauce is too thick, add a little bit of water.
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes and serve hot!