- 2 Chicken breasts
- Salt to taste
- 200g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2tsp Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven.
- Cut pockets into each chicken breast
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes until they start to turn pretty golden, add garlic salt and pepper, add baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Stuff mixture into the pocket of each chicken. Add little cheese if required
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till the chicken cooks.
- Delicious chicken is ready!